The I/O-WN Wireless Receiver extends existing wired security alarm systems to work with a rich portfolio of wireless devices, such as PIR detectors, magnetic contacts, panic buttons, and key fobs.
By enhancing any standard hardwired system into a reliable wireless security system, customers can extend the lifetime of their legacy systems, while adding new functionality and enhancing security coverage.
The Wireless Receiver connects to the Hunter-Pro or Captain 8 system via the keypad’s secured 4-wire SecuBUS, enabling the addition of up to 32 wireless zones, using a menu-driven simple programming setup.
• Fully integrated with the control panel
• Connects to the system’s SecuBUS
• Supports all Visonic’s one-way wireless devices
• Up to 32 supervised wireless zones
• Up to 24 key-fobs
• All programming can be done via the LCD keypad