The Door Contact is a wireless transmitter with a built-in magnetic switch designed for doors and windows. Detecting the opening and closing of doors and windows, the Door Contact unit is typically fixed to the doorframe or windowsill, while the magnet is fixed to the door or window.
The unit fits various environments and supports the connection of additional external wired magnetic door/window contacts.
• Compact & Slim design for easy mounting on door frame
• Tamper protection
• Randomized supervision signals for trouble-free system integrity checking
• Low Battery Detection
• Built-in Auxiliary Input Terminal for Wired Detectors and Panic Buttons
• Built-in reed switch and External Contact can be used simultaneously
• Powerful magnet, up to 30mm space between the Door Contact and magnet
• LED: Fault & Test Mode Indicator.
• Compliant with CE & UL requirements.
• Battery: 1 x Lithium 1/2AA
• Up to 4 years Battery Life
• RF Frequency – 868.6375 MHZ Narrow FM
• Range: Over 300 meters (~1000 feet) in open space
• Dimension 103 x 31 x 21 mm (4 x 1.2 x 0.8 Inch)
• Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)