Passive Infra-Red (PIR) motion detectors detect movements in a given area. When an intruder crosses its path of detection, the detector signals the Control Panel to activate the alarm.
The PIR-P has a Digitalized Adaptive Signal Processor algorithm. You can mount it on flat surfaces and corners.
- Compact and low profile
- Digitalized Adaptive Signal Processor
- Temperature compensated sensitivity control
- Detection range: 12 m at 90° angle, 2 m high
- Surface and corner mounting options
- Insect and draft proof
- Tamper protection
- Low battery detection
- Supervision and tamper reporting
- LED: Fault and Test mode indicator
A motion detector, similar to the PIR-S, with the additional feature that allows it to eliminate the possibility of false alarms due to pets (up to 27 kg).