The Sentry digital receiver for Monitoring Stations supports Telephone, Radio and Ethernet communication. It can receive events from thousands of intruder alarm systems and process them to the Monitoring Station management application via a serial (RS-232) outputs or TCP/IP network (Ethernet).
The Sentry receiver is controlled and monitored by the PIMAGuard application.
• 4 PSTN inputs
• 2 Radio inputs
• Supports most PSTN protocols: PAF, NPAF, PID, CID, SIA, PULSE and more
• Supports most Radio protocols: PAF, NPAF, PID, Milcol-D, Intrac-2000 and more
• Supports Central Monitoring Station management applications such as Surgard, Ademco 685 and more
• COM and Ethernet interfaces to Monitoring Station’s management applications
• AC power and a backup battery
• Can be remotely controlled
• Detailed log event
• Easy upgrade by software only
• Keeps working even when the Monitoring Station’s computer or management application malfunctions
• Saves events to memory in case of a failure of the Monitoring Station’s management application or of the output communication
• unique feature to provide the CMS with a detailed event structure